Terms & Conditions
1. Tickets may only be purchased by individuals aged 18 or over.
2. Admission will not be granted to anyone who does not hold a valid ticket.
3. Ticket prices are representational of those stated on the website at the time of purchase. Please note: advertised prices will increase the closer it gets to the event.
4. Tickets are non transferable and non refundable.
5. The Event Promoter will not be held responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen prior to the event
6. Reselling tickets for profit or commercial gain will render them void.
7. Weekend upgrade tickets available to over 18s only owing to alcohol licensing restrictions.
8. Weekend upgrade tickets must be used in conjunction with standard Weekend (Sat/Sun) in order to gain access to the event.
9. The Event Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your purchase of the ticket or attendance at the event (including any disappointment or loss or damage to any personal property you bring to the venue (we advise you not to bring anything of value to the event) but excluding any liability for death or personal injury caused as a result of the Event Promoters negligence, which shall be unlimited. However, if found in any circumstances to be liable, the Event Promoter’s liability shall be limited to the price paid for the ticket to the event.
AT THE VENUE
10. All persons under 16 attending the event must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
11. Whilst the Event Promoter will make every effort to resolve any unforeseen difficulties that may arise during the event, the Event Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission or exclude any member of the public who becomes abusive or who behaves inappropriately or in any other reasonable circumstance.
12. To ensure everyone’s safety, the Event Promoter may conduct occasional security searches and ask to look in your bag prior to entry into the Event. Please do not be offended.
13. The Event Promoter reserves the right to change the programme line up/artists without notification or make an alteration to the advertised details for the performance at short notice. If this happens then the Event Promoter is not obliged to refund your money or exchange tickets.
14. The Event may be professionally filmed or recorded, therefore in attending the event you consent to being filmed and/or photographed as a member of the audience.
15. The Event Promoter reserves the right to open the gates at other times in the interests of safety.
16. No glass or glassware can be brought onto site, in addition, gazebos, tented structures, barbecues, fires, cookers, lawn candles or naked flames are not permitted and will be confiscated prior to entry. No ball games or similar are permitted at the venue.
17. Performances will take place in all weathers so long as deemed safe to do so. Limited seating and shelter is provided. If raining you may want to bring an umbrella and wet weather clothing!
18. So long as owners agree to keep their dogs on leads at all times and look after them responsibly (including clearing up after them), they are welcome to come along on the Saturday and Sunday. Although dogs aren’t banned, because of the crowd size and the loud music, a festival is not an ideal environment for dogs therefore if you wish to bring one please be advised that it is at your own risk.
19. No dogs at the Friday Night Opening party.
20. Unless otherwise stated in our FAQs section, you are not permitted to bring alcohol or food onto the site, this is a condition of our licence and is in keeping with all other same-sized UK festivals. There will however be a vast range of premium alcoholic (and non-alcoholic) drinks available from our bars and catering outlets. Only alcohol purchased from one of the licensed bars may be consumed on site.
21. There will be a strict Challenge 25 policy operating at the bar. Challenge 25 means that every individual, who visually appears to be under 25 years of age and is seeking to purchase or be supplied with alcohol at the premises or from the premises, shall be required to produce identification proving that individual to be 18 years of age or older. Acceptable identification for the purposes of age verification will include a photographic driving licence, British passport, or photographic identification bearing the “PASS” logo and the persons date of birth. If the person seeking alcohol is unable to produce acceptable means of identification, no sale or supply of alcohol will be made to or for that person. If you are under 18 you are committing an offence if you attempt to buy alcohol.
22. Illegal drugs will not be tolerated.
23. Please keep bags and belongings with you at all times, security have the right to remove all unattended bags.
24. Parents are reminded that there are areas of the festival site, especially immediately in front of the stages, that are inappropriate for some people including young children. Also please note that there could be performances which may contain language or material that may offend some people.
25. No re-entry to the site after 5pm (each afternoon) on the Saturday and Sunday. No re-admission to the Friday Night Opening Party.
26. The promoter reserves the right to change the line up without notification.
27. The promoter accepts no responsibility for the provision of camping facilities at nearby Roebeck Country Park or other such accommodation options recommended to our clients in good faith.